As a Loan Specialist, you will help clients understand and get started with the loan process. You will work with Loan Officers and will often be the first point of contact for our borrowers.
- Educate borrowers on loan process and product/service alternatives.
- Interview borrowers and obtain and/or verify information and documentation.
- Analyze borrower credit for pre-approval or denial of loan applications.
- Make initial contact and respond promptly to customer inquiries to collect borrower financial and credit information.
- Process borrower credit information through online approval system.
- Inform borrowers on future loan documentation requests, including borrowers’ income and asset information.
Flexible schedule within these parameters: Hours for this position will fall in the ranges of 7 am and 6 pm Monday-Friday and 10 am – 6 pm Saturday. Monday-Friday schedules will rotate. Only 1 Saturday a month.
We’re looking for someone who can be passionate about their job and have fun doing it, who will deliver results with integrity, and who enjoys finding ways to enhance the lives of others every day.
We’ll also want to know you can demonstrate these attributes:
- Dedicated work ethic.
- High attention to detail.
- Excel in fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Thrive in a highly cooperative work setting.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Adaptable to change and shifts in priority.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal).
- 1+ year(s) of customer service experience.
- NMLS licensed or become licensed upon employment.
Veterans United is the nation’s #1 VA lender and over 97% of our customers would recommend us. This may sound like a brag but it’s only possible because we have a team of talented and committed employees working hard, every day, to make a difference for the people we serve; the men and women who sacrificed for our country. We find it’s easy to give your best when you serve the brave.
Paddio is proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected classifications.