Job Title: Software Engineer – System Integration/Testing Measurements
Reports to: Software Engineer – System Integration/Testing Measurements
Date: January 25, 2021
The Software Engineer monitors, installs, configures, tests and maintains application software and system management tools.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
· Code, test, debug, document, and release software for new and existing applications and test components,
· Software design and development,
· Product testing and certification,
· Coding Activities,
· Software quality,
· Documentation of software applications and components,
· Development of testing and simulation tools,
· Research into new technologies,
· Electronic circuit review.
· Bachelor’s degree in ‘Computer Science’ or ‘Computer Engineering’ or equivalent
· Strong experience in object-oriented programming
· Fundamentals of computer networking
· Fundamentals of electronics
· Digital circuits and systems
· Java, Go, C++
· Experience with Unix or Linux OS
· Relational databases and nosql databases
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Specific vision abilities are required by this position that include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel is required. Must be available to travel occasionally both domestically and internationally. Overnight travel is required.
No supervisory responsibility for position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering, computer science or science degree
- 1 to 2 years of experience programming using a variety of computer languages.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
*CEIA USA, Ltd. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity, Veterans Disabled Employer.