The Induction Applications Engineer will safely and efficiently operates the equipment under the supervision of the technician to maintain the desired output by meeting customers’ needs in repairs, samples and building custom coils.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Gathers materials required to fill work orders, as directed.
- Sets up the machine, and positions work pieces for processing, as directed.
- Ensures jobs are completed in a timely manner and according to schedule.
- Completes proper documentation and reports of services provided.
- Prepares tradeshow equipment and paperwork
- Assists and learns how to build customer coils
- Assist in the repairs of customer coils
- Assist in the build of and preparation of testing customers’ samples per customer’s specifications
- Assist technician in daily tasks
This job operates in a warehouse office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The position is also exposed to a warehouse environment where the employee is may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move products and supplies, up to 35 pounds.
Specific vision abilities are required by this position that include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Domestic and International travel may be required up to 10% of the time.
- Minimum of Associate Degree Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Engineering Technology
- 0 – 3 years of experience in a Heat Treat or metals related position
- Learns and abides by induction procedures.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Previous mechanical, electrical and electronic manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must be self-directed, motivated and able to multi-task.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Strong knowledge of Electronics Theory and/or and strong mechanical aptitude
- Familiarity with manufacturing
- Induction heating experience a strong plus
- Knowledge of brazing, soldering, and/or heat treating a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
*CEIA USA, Ltd. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity, Veterans Disabled Employer.