Ability to work independently when making repairs or doing scheduled maintenance to the OETA facilities;
Minimum of two years’ experience working in building maintenance or related field.
· Must be able to kneel, lift and carry equipment up to 50lbs. Must be able to climb ladders as required in performing job task.
· Have a valid Oklahoma driver’s license
· Knowledge of heating and cooling systems is desired
· Knowledge of emergency power systems is desired
· Carpentry skills and the proper use of power tools are required