This is a temporary seasonal program, working with our Highway Maintenance department, for 40 hours per week, for 14 weeks, not to exceed 560 total hours. We have openings in Ashtabula, Mahoning, Portage, Stark, Summit and Trumbull Counties.
What You Will Do:
- Flagging/traffic control for highway maintenance crew
- Driving pickup truck to set out/pick up signs & follow mowing crew
- Roadside litter pickup, Clean &/or wash vehicles & equipment
- Cleaning/hosing down garage areas
- Using weed eater to trim around building, fences, etc.,
- Help clean up roadsides when work crews are cutting brush/tree trimming