Are you interested in gaining hours of healthcare experience while developing a network of colleagues and professional references? Begin your career by joining a compassionate team at the forefront of the Ohio Department of Developmental Disability’s newest support service: assistive technology and telemedicine!
Remote Wellness Associate Duties:
- You will remotely monitor and support the daily living activities and behaviors of our clients during all* hours of the day from the office location in Grandview.
*First, Second and Thirds shifts available.
- You will provide accurate and comprehensive documentation of all observations and behaviors as outlined in the designated care plans.
- You will report any incidents or emergencies to the family, administrative support and/or all other authorized agencies as outlined in the designated care plans.
- You will submit timely and accurate reports at the end of each shift.
- You will participate in case reviews consulting with the care teams to evaluate the clients’ needs and long-term planning.
- You must be comfortable operating in an ambiguous environment supporting multiple individuals who may require you to show up in-person as needed.
Remote Wellness Associate Pay Rates:
- Starting Base Rate: $12.00/HR
- Week Day Overnight Add-on: Base Rate + 12% = $13.44
- Weekend Day Add-on: Base Rate + 12% = $13.44
- Weekend Overnight Add-on: Weekend Day Rate + 12% = $15.05/HR
Remote Wellness Associate Benefits:
- Rewards for working on holidays and through university breaks
- Hundreds of hours of healthcare experience to report to prospective employers and/or graduate programs
- Flexible student scheduling by the university semester system
- Letters of recommendation to prospective employers and/or graduate programs for successful RWAs
- Professional development opportunities to grow as new healthcare provider
- Mobile online portal for team communication, scheduling and more
Remote Wellness Associate Requirements:
- Reliable transportation in the event you are dispatched to a client home
- High School Diploma or GED
- Background check (within 14 days of accepting an offer of employment)
- 8-hour continued education training per state mandate (to be provided by the agency)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proof of car insurance
- CPR/First Aid certification (within 30 days of accepting an offer of employment)
This is not a complete listing of all responsibilities and/or duties required; other duties may be assigned.
Because your hours may accrue during 10 PM and 6 AM, planning ahead will be crucial to stay alert. Please ensure you are arriving for your shift well rested and with a plan for an alternate sleep schedule.