Overnight Staff Duties:
• Monitor park entrance for vehicles entering after hours and issues with camper access.
• Address after hour complaints from campers and contact park deputies or OCSD if needed. Overnight person is first contact for complaints during the overnight.
• Only OCPR staff person in park during overnight shift
• Sales of firewood and ice to campers after hours
• Shift hours: 11p-7:00a Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Holiday and special events may be additional days.
1. Have passed their 18th birthday; OR be at least 16 years old and a high school graduate; OR have completed the state requirements for the General Educational Development Test (GED); OR be an emancipated minor.
2. Pass the complete examination, including the employment medical established for this classification.
NOTE: A valid United States motor vehicle operator’s or chauffeur’s license will be required for certain positions. Out of Country driver’s license holders will be required to obtain the appropriate valid State of Michigan driver’s license before the hire date.
3. Successfully complete the six month probationary period.