Under general supervision, is responsible for assisting with Archery classes, clinics and open range time. Work with adults, children and families to teach the sport of archery. Work with Archery Coordinator to work with groups of campers, scouts, and organizations in clinics. Ensure the safety of all participants and spectators. Will be required to become a Level 1 USA-Archery Coach. May also help with department-wide special events.
Applications will be rejected if the following information is not provided at the time of application:
- Thoroughly documented work history
- The application is incomplete in ANY capacity
At the time of application, applicants must:
1. Must have at least three (3) months full-time experience that may include:
(a) Supervising, instructing, coordinating, coaching, caregiving, team leading, and/or organizing programs, activities, teams, or groups of adults and/or children; OR
(b) Involvement in a leadership capacity with organizations such as civic, philanthropic, school clubs, sports teams, or volunteerism.
2. Possess a valid United States motor vehicle operator’s or chauffeur’s license. Out of country driver’s license holders will be required to obtain the appropriate valid State of Michigan driver’s license before the hire date.
3. Pass the employment physical established for this classification.