Our company is looking for individuals looking to build a long-term career where you will be helping people in a client facing role. Being a Financial Planner gives you the flexibility to control your own hours, and ability to make an income that meets your wants/needs and allows you to live comfortably. At Oakbridge Financial Group, your goal is to tackle 2 or 3 main challenges.
1. Market yourself & build a client base with guidance from Mentors
2. Manage that client base and shape your own Financial Planning Practice with help.
If looking to ascend in a leadership position…
3. Become a leader building your own team of Financial Planners within our firm translating the skills and disciplines you have mastered to others
In your first few years you will be responsible for building a client base and leading the management of each step of the client experience with support and mentor-ship from Senior Financial Planners.
-Generating prospective client leads & marketing to prospective clients
-Conduct client meetings
-Analyzing client data and statements
-Building Financial Plans and Recommendations
-Implementing client recommendations
-Managing Client Relationships
This industry is challenging and one that takes time to build over time. At Oakbridge Financial Group, we believe in stacking the odds in your favor to accelerate your success and we have several core values to do this
Team Work: Two are better than one. A team is a family and will always outperform an individual. We are partners who show up for each other, act with empathy, and stay real. Through professional development, we seek ways for everyone to win.
High Trust: Our word is our bond and is tested daily. We are always trustworthy & dependable. We are worthy of the reliance of others.
Service to Others: We believe in servant leadership by putting others interests first in business and in life. We are grateful for our blessings. We see the best in others even when they don’t. We are committed to exceptional client outcomes.
Humbly Confident: We are confident in our ability to add value. We are bold and don’t shy away from challenges. We express appreciation to clients, each other, and our business partners at every opportunity.
Unwavering Loyalty: We are loyal to our clients, our cause, each other, and our Firm. We stick together through short-term adversity to achieve our shared mission.
Excellence: We are accountable by measuring ourselves against the highest standards of integrity, transparency, and extreme ownership. We are solutions oriented. No excuses, high performance. We do not blame. We own our response to circumstances.
Our team in Raleigh over the last several years has ranked top 15. This ranking is based on income, retention of new advisors, and advisor development. We have built an environment that is conducive to building and developing a successful career for those we hire. Our culture and team will give you the tools, the training/skills, and the opportunities to launch a successful foundation for your career.
Raleigh is consistently rated one of the top places to live in America and one of the fastest growing areas for business and job opportunity in the nation. Raleigh is one of the best places to start a business or your financial planning practice. Come join our team and be a part of a winning organization!
We’re looking for highly driven individuals who want the opportunity to establish their own business, a financial services practice that you can grow with the support and strength of one of the nation’s leading team’s and financial services firm.
• Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures.
• Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence.
• Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and build upon them to sustain long-term relationships.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• A four-year college degree is preferred and relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus. If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain them, under the sponsorship(1) of AXA Advisors: state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations.
• MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC, a plus.
Individuals who excel at AXA Advisors come from many different professional backgrounds including:
We are exponentially growing at a rate much faster than the industry average and we are excited for what the future holds. Oakbridge Financial Group is part of a larger firm called Equitable.
Equitable is a leader in helping individuals and businesses address their financial goals through financial strategies, investment services and risk management. We have more than 40 branches across the country employing approximately 5,000 financial professionals. AXA Advisors is an equal opportunity employer committed to a workplace that is diverse, inclusive and merit-based.
Our work environment is structured, energetic, and fast paced. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and looking to start, build, and grow a business you can control then this is the place for you.