Location of Position: Phoenix, AR or Los Angeles, CA
- Create and maintain robust controls within paperless environment.
- Process staff expenses daily
- Process Corporate cards daily
- Process invoices daily
- Make sure expenses and invoices are approved in a timely fashion.
- Make weekly payments run for all expenses and invoices.
- Ensuring a smooth invoicing process
- Supporting the general accounting function
- Working in a fast-paced accounting environment
Required Skills/ Experience:
- 2-3 + years of an accounts payable experience, preferably in a global organization.
- Demonstrate experience of creating and maintaining long-term relationship with suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Attention to details.
- Control oriented mindset.
- Experience with NetSuite, Expensify, Tipalti and/or Concur preferred.
Oak View Group
Oak View Group is a sports and entertainment company engaged in a wide variety of activities, including arena development, facility management, arena and stadium alliance, sponsorships and partnerships, security services, publications, conferences, and consulting. The company, privately held, is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices throughout the world.
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.