Provide age appropriate nursing care to adult and pediatric patients in a mixed medical/surgical ICU/PICU.
All EMMC nurses participate in activities that promote self and staff development as well as the development of unit specific strategic goals. Must be adaptable in a fast paced, changing environment, possess exemplary customer service skills, and demonstrate consistent use of EMMC’s caring behaviors.
· Maine RN License required or must be eligible to obtain a Maine RN License
· 5 years of critical care experience required. Will consider ED experience towards critical care experience
· Obtainment of ACLS required within one year,
· Critical Care Course completion within one year,
· PICU orientation and PALS after one year adult ICU competency, at Nurse Manager’s discretion.
· Non restricted call required.
Must have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills and be a demonstrated team player. Must demonstrate reliability and accountability to team members and patients.