The driving force behind the success of North Shore Executives are its people. We are always looking for the next future partner in our firm to walk through the door, determined to build their career with a young, innovative and growing organization.
We are currently seeking candidates to fill our Entry Level Management Trainee position. This is an entry-level position which offers all employees an opportunity to progress into a management/partnership position within 12-18 months.
Upon hire each employee will begin their career in an entry-level role. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Daily team meetings
- Meeting with commercial clients face-to-face
- Territory management
- Client retention
- Face-to-face sales of services to new business prospects
The North Shore Advantage:
- Travel opportunities
- Leadership workshops and development
- Competitive pay and bonuses
- Philanthropic involvement
- Advancement into management based on performance
- Team-based and competitive culture
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Must be personable, energetic, positive and enjoy working with people daily
- Great work ethic and solution oriented
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Must be willing to complete background check
Previous sales / marketing experience is not required however a competitive spirit, team-centric mentality and relentless work ethic are the core qualities we seek during the screening and hiring process. We offer a corporate culture that supports innovative ideas, great compensation packages and a healthy work/life balance. Apply now for immediate consideration.