New Accounts Associate – Bilingual – English and French/German/ Italian/ Russian/ Portuguese/Spanish
NinjaTrader is an investor-backed, growth stage FinTech company servicing hundreds of thousands of traders by providing award-winning software and brokerage services. We are building products and services which empower active traders to easily analyze and react to data from the world’s leading financial markets. Located in Chicago, our unique employee-centric company culture is one that our team finds inviting, comfortable and fun. We are currently accepting applications for a New Accounts Associate – Bilingual – in English and either French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, or Spanish to join our growing team! Please visit www.ninjatrader.com to learn more about our business.
We are looking for a New Accounts Associate to join our team to help process our ever-increasing number of account applications and provide superior customer service and support to our clientele.
The right candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate exceptional time management skills, strong technical acumen and attention to detail. We are seeking individuals that are ‘team players’ that have a desire to be part of a growing and dynamic team of industry professionals.
In this position, you will:
- Review and process account applications from brokerage clients across the globe
- Follow up with clients to procure any necessary AML and KYC documentation
- Efficiently and accurately manage CRM data (Salesforce)
- Effectively communicate with our Sales team and other departments as necessary
- Maintain NinjaTrader’s standard of award-winning customer service
Key Job Requirements:
- Full fluency in English and French/German/ Italian/ Russian/ Portuguese/Spanish
- At least 1 year in a customer service role
- Positive, professional attitude and demeanor
- Sharp focus and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a fast pace and high standard simultaneously
- Sound judgement when managing time and weighing priorities
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and willing to help in any situation
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Practiced analytical reasoning and problem solving
- Demonstrated PC knowledge including exposure to Microsoft Excel
Perks and Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits package (full medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance)
- 401k with Company Match
- 15 days paid time off per year
- 7 paid holidays annually
- Ongoing training and educational support
- Business-casual work environment
- Office Space in the heart of downtown Chicago
Immediate opening available. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor visas. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
NinjaTrader will soon be moving into new office space at 222 N. LaSalle in Chicago. All NinjaTrader employees are currently working remote from the firm’s main office due to COVID-19.