Inside Sales Associate – Bilingual (Engish/French)
NinjaTrader is an investor-backed, growth stage FinTech company servicing hundreds of thousands of traders by providing award-winning software and brokerage services. We are building products and services which empower active traders to easily analyze and react to data from the world’s leading financial markets. Located in Chicago, our unique employee-centric company culture is one that our team finds inviting, comfortable and fun. We are currently accepting applications for an Inside Sales Associate to join our growing team! Please visit www.ninjatrader.com to learn more about our business.
We are looking for a bilingual (English/French) Inside Sales Representative to join our team and call on our International sales prospects, as well as provide superior customer service and support to our clientele.
This position involves zero cold calling; we provide warm, qualified leads. The right candidate will contact individuals from across the globe who have expressed interest in trading futures contracts using our award-winning software and brokerage. We are seeking a motivated inside salesperson to educate these individuals on our services and convert those inquiries into new clients.
In this position, you will:
- Initiate contact with leads that have expressed interest in trading futures contracts using our brokerage
- Connect with prospective clients over phone and email to build rapport, excitement and gain buy-in
- Follow up with qualified leads in your pipeline and convert them to brokerage clients
- Accurately and effectively articulate brand value and product knowledge
- Efficiently and accurate manage CRM data (Salesforce)
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly and yearly targets for outreach and sales
- Fluent in both English and French with professional-level speaking and writing proficiency
- 1-3 years of sales experience preferred
- Highly self-motivated and strong desire to succeed
- Positive, professional attitude and demeanor
- Ability to perform in a high-volume and high-energy work environment
- Strong time-management and organizational skills – CRM experience preferred
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Knowledge of and passion for commodities and currencies markets a plus; willing to study and pass licensing exams
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary ($40K) plus uncapped performance incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package (full medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance)
- 401k with Company Match
- 15 days paid time off per year
- 7 paid holidays annually
- Annual Fitness Reimbursement Benefit
- Ongoing training and educational support
- Business-casual work environment
- Office Space in the heart of downtown Chicago
Immediate opening available. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor visas. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
NinjaTrader will soon be moving into new office space at 222 N. LaSalle in Chicago. All NinjaTrader employees are currently working remote from the firm’s main office due to COVID-19.