NinjaTrader is an investor-backed, exciting growth stage FinTech company servicing hundreds of thousands of traders by providing award winning software and brokerage services. We are building products and services which empower active traders to easily analyze and react to data from the world’s leading financial markets. Our unique employee-centric company culture is one that our team finds inviting, comfortable and fun. We are currently accepting applications for a FinOps Associate to join our growing team! Please visit www.ninjatrader.com to learn more about our business.
As a member of the FinOps team, your primary responsibility will be for the reconciliation of cash and trade data with the Company’s general ledger accounts to ensure proper regulatory reporting. The ideal qualified candidate would have previous experience in Accounting or related field and have experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP or equivalent software.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reconcile all assigned Carrying Broker accounts according to appropriate timeframes and requirements. Investigate all reconciling items and take the necessary actions to ensure they are cleared timely.
- Bank Reconciliations of U.S. Dollar and foreign currency cash accounts according to Company’s policies and procedures. Investigate all reconciling items and take the necessary actions to ensure they are cleared timely.
- Escalate any unusual activity or aged items to management which enables a proactive response to potential risks and related losses.
- Follows all established controls, which maintain the integrity of the Company’s account system, processes and data.
- Responsible for the Company’s daily regulatory reporting
- Aid in preparing the Company’s monthly 1-FR-FCM regulatory report
- Comply with all audit and regulatory requirements
- Maintain compliance with all applicable regulations including, but not limited to, NFA and CFTC Segregation Rules.
- Assisting in the implementation of sound accounting policies and procedures that support efficient and effective processes as well as maintaining strong internal controls,
- Ensuring corporate deadlines and regulatory compliance are met and
- Working on other projects with management, compliance, and treasury teams as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BA or BS Degree
- Must have a solid understanding of Windows based applications (Microsoft Word, Excel), and have the ability to learn new software easily.
- Dependable team player with a strong work ethic, exceptional accuracy, good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior communication and organization skills required.
- Must be multi-task oriented and a self-starter with excellent follow-up abilities.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP a plus.
- Futures industry audit/accounting experience a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits package (full medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance)
- 401k with Company Match
- 15 days paid time off per year
- 7 paid holidays annually
- Ongoing training and educational support
- Business-casual work environment
Immediate opening available. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor visas. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!