Brokerage Support Associate – Bilingual – English and French/German/ Italian/ Russian/ Portuguese/Spanish
NinjaTrader is an investor-backed, growth stage FinTech company servicing hundreds of thousands of traders by providing award-winning software and brokerage services. We are building products and services which empower active traders to easily analyze and react to data from the world’s leading financial markets. Located in Chicago, our unique employee-centric company culture is one that our team finds inviting, comfortable and fun. We are currently accepting applications for a Brokerage Support Associate – Bilingual in Engish and French/German/ Italian/ Russian/ Portuguese/Spanish – to join our growing team and provide support to our French speaking clientele! Please visit www.ninjatrader.com to learn more about our business.
We are looking for a Brokerage Support Associate to join our team to provide superior customer service and support to our expanding clientele of retail traders.
The right candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate exceptional time management skills, strong technical acumen and attention to detail. You will work with a growing and dynamic team of industry professionals responding to the various needs of thousands of brokerage clients worldwide to ensure a world-class customer experience.
In this position, you will:
- Use phone and email communication to support current brokerage clients
- Efficiently and accurately manage CRM data (Salesforce)
- Effectively communicate with our Orders, Platform Support and other departments as necessary
- Maintain NinjaTrader’s standard of award-winning customer service
- Full fluency in English and French/German/ Italian/ Russian/ Portuguese/Spanish
- At least 1 year in a customer service role
- Positive, professional attitude and demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy with ability to troubleshoot computer issues directly with client
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and willing to help in any situation
- Sharp focus and strong attention to detail
- Prior experience with CRM software and customer service ticketing software a plus
- Ability to study for and pass Series 3 examination
Perks and Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits package (full medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance)
- 401k with Company Match
- 15 days paid time off per year
- 7 paid holidays annually
- Ongoing training and educational support
- Business-casual work environment
- Office Space in the heart of downtown Chicago
Immediate opening available. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor visas. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
NinjaTrader will soon be moving into new office space at 222 N. LaSalle in Chicago. All NinjaTrader employees are currently working remote from the firm’s main office due to COVID-19.