Do you love providing great customer service? If you are a strong communicator, analytical and agile and love helping people, we want to hear from you!
As an Insurance Service Rep II for commercial lines of business, you have daily opportunities to provide exceptional service to customers. Contributing to individual and team performance expectations are key to success in this role. Our customers and insurance agents will count on you for answers to questions and for providing guidance. For your co-workers, you can be a technical expert and problem-solver to support areas throughout the enterprise.
On July 12, 2021 begin your career with Nationwide, a Fortune Top 25 Best Companies to Work For!
This position is open to external/internal candidates in Des Moines, IA and San Antonio, TX
Salary: Starting salary of $34,255 ($17/hr) plus, depending on background/experience and location.
Benefits: We offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with company match of 50% on the first 8% you contribute
- Company-paid retirement (pension) plan
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits
- Educational assistance
- Exclusive insurance discounts
Training: Our award-winning 10-week training program schedule will be Monday–Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM CST, followed by a regular work schedule based on business need.
- Your first 10 weeks of training will be conducted virtual/work from home.
- Technology requirements for work from home:
- 30 mbps download/3 mbps upload
- Acceptable internet service provider technologies- broadband cable, fiber
- Wired connection between work equipment and home internet equipment
- Two open Ethernet ports for call center associates using Cloud Phone
- After training, associates will pivot to different shifts, which may require work between the hours of 7 AM – 10 PM CST Mon – Fri, with inclusion of shift-bid opportunities to move to other shifts at regularly-scheduled intervals.