As a STEM Technical Leader at the NSA, you responsibilities may include:
– identifying and assessing organizational, business, or user needs, constraints, and requirements as they relate to the system, process, or structure being designed.
– analyzing problems to determine technical solutions.
– conducting reviews to validate functional, operational, or user requirements
– recommending architectures and procedures required to solve technical problems
– developing functional, operational, or user requirements
– identifying existing and new products, technologies, techniques, and/or architectures to solve design, development, and operational problems
As an Engineering and Physical Science professional, you will use your skills to create the systems and tools that will be used to enhance the operation of intelligence. You will advise, administer and perform scientific projects, such as planning, designing, and constructing specialized equipment, and ensuring adherence to sound engineering and scientific standards and principles. The NSA offers multiple areas of focus for facilities engineers, including computer, architectural, electrical, mechanical, and structural. In addition, we are seeking skills that include computer design, microelectronics, radio frequency design, and systems engineering. Apply your science and engineering skills to protect the nation.