We are hiring this role for Frontline Marketing – Affiliated by Mosaic.
Office Location is : Norwalk, CT
Nature : Hybrid (Remote + In Office)
Note : Candidates willing to relocate or travel to Norwalk, CT on their own expenses can apply.
The Operations Specialist, will be responsible for supporting the Retail Operations team in all aspects of the business. This role will work closely with all internal departments to compile and issue retail allocation request spreadsheets and cycle overview grids. The Operations Specialist, will also support the cyclical deadlines by creating, reviewing, and revising documentation that will be used in the field to execute our contracts. Lastly, the Specialist will provide execution reports throughout the cycle.
Essential Functions of this Position :
- Supporting retail operations for smooth functioning
- Compile product allocation requests and retail product overview grid from the contracts, contract planning forms, and cycle grids.
- Create detailed cycle document consisting of UPC’s and quantities for internal use.
- Ability to learn and use custom software systems to run cycle reporting as well as input data for cycle planning.
- Assist in proofing of cycle documents that are released to fulfillment warehouses and all merchandising companies.
- Identify areas for improvement with current processes and procedures.
- Provide cycle reporting for our fulfillment warehouse and all merchandising companies.
- Assist with processing of merchandising company execution data and condition codes.
- Data entry and analysis for production and finance projects.
- Back up coverage for retail customer communication.
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned by manager.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management is preferred
Experience Requirement :
- 1 – 3+ years’ experience in business operations or similar role developing strong internal and external relationships.
- Demonstrated time management skills required to meet critical deadlines.
- Proven experience managing operational data inclusive of creating working documents and analyzing reporting.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements :
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- Excellent organization and attention to detail.
- Possess an advanced understanding and ability to use Microsoft Office products, primarily Microsoft Excel, Power-Point, Word, and Outlook (V-lookup, Pivot tables, Slides, Data Manipulation, Emails)
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and adapt to last minute changes.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following ACOSTA values:
· People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all people
· Integrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behavior
· Results Oriented – Must show passion, pride and commitment to succeed
· Trust – Must be honest, sincere and confident
· Teamwork – Must build trusting relationships
· Innovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense and vision
· Balance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life
Who is Mosaic?
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic provides people, technology, and analytics to support the sales and marketing of world-class brands that you know and use every day. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies with high expectations and forward-thinking philosophies. Together as a TEAM we deliver for them every day. Mosaic is not about standing out from the crowd – We lead it!
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DISCLAIMER : The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.