At Monigle, we humanize brands to move people. Move them to act, to buy, to join and to believe in the brands they choose to make a part of their lives.
As one of the largest independent brand consultancies in the country, headquartered in one of the most beautiful locations in the world, we are a magnet for the best and brightest talent locally, nationally, and globally.
We’re looking for an Intern to join the Insights team at Monigle. Your role will be to work across a number of account teams, blending quantitative and qualitative research solutions to provide insights for our clients that will help make their brands connect, engage and ultimately matter to people.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a real passion for brands and marketing and is naturally curious about people to join one of the largest independent brand experience agencies in the country.
- Prepare and build PowerPoint reports and presentations
- Analyze data and uncover meaningful brand insights
- Consult with clients, consumers and business partners
- Coordinate the smooth running of quantitative and qualitative studies
- Help design and manage questionnaires/discussion guides
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Psychology or Social Sciences (or similar field)
- Prior experience in market research a plus
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for reading research
- Passionate about brands and marketing
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word and PowerPoint
If a summer full of insights and strategy sounds like something you’re looking for, please apply below. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!