Monigle is offering emerging designers with a user-focused mentality a unique opportunity to work and learn alongside our digital team.
We’re a multi-talented tribe of designers, product owners, developers and characters aimed at challenging the way brands are accessed and experienced. Working with a host of global brands, we dream big to pursue solutions at the largest scale—and we get to do it from beautiful Colorado!
As a Digital Design Intern, you’ll be “hands on” supporting our teams, clients and guiding your own projects; always eager to learn and contribute fresh ideas. You’ll become nimble bouncing from user experience research, UI design, product feature concepting, prototyping, presentation prep and asset management—often all in one day. Great design interns act as “design sponge” absorbing as much from this fast-paced experience as their work!
- The nature of the responsibilities will be 80% UI design and 20% UX research
- Work closely in support of internal development, product and client experience teams
- Prepare presentations and demos for clients
- Develop client training materials and modules
- Contribute to the UX & UI of new BEAM product features
- Guide the management, layout and loading of content to client brand management systems
- Outline information architecture and UX reviews
- Wireframe design
- UI design
- Design prototyping
- Visual/Design skinning of core and custom application components
- Journey map custom modules
- Oversee client content design / reformatting
- Brand asset management & loading
Our Ideal Candidate
- Is an active upperclassman in a degree program focused on UX/UI design or recent graduate
- Is fluent in design software: including Sketch, InVision and InDesign
- Is a details hawk—has great attention to detail, across a variety of projects and timelines
- Exudes a can-do attitude, is quick to take ownership and strives to produce work that “wows”.
- Has passion for contributing to a fun, humble, fast-paced culture
- Displays an agile mindset, working on-site within a complex, cross-functional and collaborative ecosystem
- Is enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Video or motion graphic capabilities
- Interest in branding & identity design systems
If you love combining design and function, view digital as the face of brand, are looking for a paid internship, we want to hear from you. Send us a note telling why you’re the perfect fit for Monigle along with a link to your best work and we’ll be in touch.