At Monigle we create hard working brands that move people. Move them to act, to buy, to join and to believe in the brands they choose to make a part of their lives. As one of the largest independent brand consultancies in the country, headquartered in one of the most beautiful locations in the world, we are a magnet for the best and brightest talent locally, nationally, and globally.
Our Client Experience internship is a full-time, three-month program open to upperclassmen, recent graduates or graduate students. We are looking for interns with an interest in branding who are willing to take risks, share knowledge and proactively engage with team members throughout the duration of the internship. Your experience with us will be hands-on within a fast-paced environment, where you’re learning on the job rather than going through more traditional formal internship training programs.
What you will do:
- Proactively tracks progress and status internally
- Actively contribute to project management tasks such as timeline development, internal coordination, scheduling, note taking etc.
- Participate in client projects for the duration of the internship to better understand the phases of work including: discovery, research, visual identity, verbal identity, customer experience, etc.
- Speak up in internal conversations and shares opinions with the team
- Be a partner to cross-functional players, contribute to internal conversations and share your point of view with the team
- Help “put out fires” and jump into quick turn-around projects to understand the true nature of our business
- Complete one long-term group project over the course of your Internship to present to the team when completed – project topics will vary based on Monigle’s needs and your interests/capabilities
How you will grow professionally:
- While you’ll constantly support a variety of client projects, we want you to grow professionally in the process. We are committed to supporting you as you further your career and continue to learn the branding industry. In order to help foster your growth, we will encourage you to participate in the following:
- Onboarding meetings with Monigle leadership from every department throughout your first few weeks
- Continue to proactively meet with leadership and/or other team members to ask questions, seek advice and request feedback
- Engage in work across all Monigle teams to gain a full understanding of how each department impacts the company
- Attend a variety of client meetings and presentations to learn more about what we do and how we share that with our clients
- Participate in Monigle’s mentorship program where you will be assigned to a mentor who will help create your personal development plan, and meet with you regularly to discuss your growth, needs and concerns
- Own a project with your intern counterparts from other Monigle teams by planning and executing a project, from kickoff to completion
What you bring to the table:
- Junior, senior, recent university graduate or master’s student
- Interest in branding
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable working in a complex, cross-functional and collaborative ecosystem
- Ability to comfortably engage with all levels within the agency, from entry-level to executive leadership
- Demonstrated self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Has excellent attention to detail, across a variety of projects & timelines