This position provides behavioral health services to clients to develop and implement mental health services for individuals who are incarcerated at MCF-St. Cloud, and clinical consultation and training to DOC staff.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Independently develop, implement and document treatment plans and services for clients with complex and/or treatment-resistant behavioral health issues and symptoms.
• Conduct independent clinical assessments of clients with complex and/or treatment-resistant behavioral health issues and symptoms to determine and document their amenability to treatment, diagnoses, treatment needs and risk factors.
• Provide independent clinical supervision, consultation, training, oversight and evaluation to other behavioral health practitioners and interns/students as assigned, consistent with license and competencies.
• Lead and/or participate in multidisciplinary case conferences and other meetings as assigned.
• Complete other psychological evaluations on clients, which may include neuropsychological evaluations, civil commitment reports, or competency/capacity evaluations.
• Complete specialized projects as assigned.
Education and Licensure:
• Completion of a Doctorate in Psychology or equivalent Doctorate. (NOTE: Finalists for the position will be asked to provide a copy of their college transcript at the time of their interview.)
• Current licensure in Minnesota as a Licensed Psychologist (LP). (NOTE: Applicants that have met the educational requirements for licensure may be considered for a provisional appointment until fully licensed.)
Salary Range: $31.70 – $47.14/hourly; $66,189 – $98,428/annually
Work Shift/Work Hours: Day Shift/7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Days of Work: Monday – Friday
· Vacation leave
· Sick leave
· Paid holidays
· Comprehensive insurance benefits (health, dental, life and optional insurance coverage and more)
· Eligibility for the Corrections Early Retirement Plan
· Free parking
To view the complete job announcements and apply please visit www.mn.gov/careers and search for Job ID 45535. The application deadline is 11:59 pm on May 28, 2021.
Why Work For Us?
Join a team with a national reputation for excellence! The Minnesota Department of Corrections (DOC) is highly regarded nationwide and has provided a model for other corrections systems to follow. Our mission is to transform lives for a safer Minnesota. We offer great State of Minnesota benefits, competitive pay, internal promotional opportunities, free parking, and workout facilities at most locations.
The State of Minnesota offers a comprehensive benefits package including low cost medical and dental insurance, employer paid life insurance, short and long term disability, pre-tax flexible spending accounts, retirement plan, tax-deferred compensation, and 11 paid holidays each year.
Contributing to a safer Minnesota
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION / EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER