Under the guidance of the Creative and Marketing Departments, the Digital Marketing Intern will design and implement a strategic social media plan to increase brand awareness, engagement, and conversions to create new client leads and elevate our public brand persona. Conduct research on the company target audience and market trends to assist the marketing team in planning, building, and analyzing new digital marketing campaigns. Assist with the creation of marketing materials, proposals and other documents.
Key Position Results (or Job KPI’s)
- Data reporting for all digital media platforms
- Creation of methodologies around data and goals for monthly growth
- Creation of one brand awareness-based social media campaign each month
- Creation and execution of marketing outreach to potential customers
- Measurable growth to our current database of sales prospects
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing marketing proposals and presentations based on company needs
- Measuring consumer satisfaction with products or services
- Monitoring and assisting with creation of content and campaigns for the company’s digital media platforms, advising on and adjusting outreach tactics as needed
- Assist with the planning and execution of company marketing campaigns
- Developing tools and methods for collecting data such as surveys, opinion polls or questionnaires
- Collecting and analyzing data to identify consumer trends
- Researching consumer opinions and marketing strategies and proposing adjustments to current strategies accordingly
- Creating graphic representations of data and translating complex research into easily readable content for stakeholders and other departments
- Other assignments as needed
Critical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, including continuing education of new marketing tactics and tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude with various social media platforms as well as the data tracking tools associated with them
- Ability to quickly learn and process information
- Organization and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Canva, Google Sheets and Documents, Buffer (or similar posting platform)
- Experience with video editing software
- Experience with social media planning
We prioritize professional development in order to help employees become more skilled in their position and achieve results. We also dedicate time to train as a team on competencies that will advance the company.
We are completely cloud based. Must have a solid knowledge of Google Workspace (to include documents, sheets, forms, drive, slides, mail and calendar), Trello or similar project management software, Zoom.
Must have knowledge of all social media platforms and google analytics.
Must have reliable internet connection in remote locations along with computer equipment to perform daily job functions.
We value advancement from within our company and we anticipate growth in our market.
About Mind Body Align, LLC and MBAwareness
Transforming the world through mindfulness, Mind Body Align’s MBAwareness Educational Program improves lives by teaching mindful social-emotional learning that meets state curriculum standards in schools, to teachers, and in communities. Mind Body Align also improves the profitability of businesses by offering mindfulness education as an employee resource and benefit. Studies show mindfulness positively impacts academic and professional performance, focus, collaboration, and job satisfaction. MBAwareness services are available both online and in person. The Align Mindfulness downloadable app allows mindfulness practice worldwide.