Miami Dade College, is accepting applications for the position of Lead Financial Planning Systems Analyst, Oracle EPM. The Lead Financial Planning Systems Analyst leads operational support to the College’s financial planning and analysis activities. The position partners with key stakeholders, administrates and enhances the College’s financial planning system to meet business needs and identify opportunities for greater efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administrates, configures, and enhances the College’s financial planning application, Oracle Hyperion/EPM PBCS, in support of College’s financial planning and analysis activities
- Designs and develops Essbase and PBCS application objects, including outlines, business rules, calculation scripts, partitions, web forms and security
- Designs and executes integrations over data and metadata including reconciling, adjusting, and validating using FDMEE
- Designs and develops reports for planning and budgeting activities
- Collaborates with stakeholders to translate business needs into systems requirements and scoping
- Performs complex fit/gap analysis and conducts research to make recommendations for technology solutions that effectively capture and automate key business processes
- Develops and maintains documentation on requirements, functional specifications, testing procedures and configurations
- Monitors ongoing operation and performs activities to assist with performance tuning and troubleshooting of application issues
- Designs and develops Smart View Templates for users
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, MIS, or a related field and seven (7) years of progressive experience in administrating and supporting Oracle Hyperion/EPM PBCS application
To learn more about this and other positions at Miami Dade College visit us at www.mdc.edu/jobs.