Miami Dade College, is accepting applications for the position of Lead ERP Systems Analyst, PeopleSoft HCM. The Lead ERP Systems Analyst leads functional support activities for College’s PeopleSoft applications. This position acts as an engaged and effective partner to the key stakeholders in the stages of analysis, requirement development, design, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of complex and diverse applications, systems and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Triages issues by tracing PeopleCode, Application Engine, Application Packages, and other PeopleSoft objects to identify the root causes and develops solutions
- Setups and maintains configuration/base tables and troubleshoots issues related to the functional module
- Researches the impact of customizations when applying patches and bug fixes using PeopleSoft compare reports
- Works with functional owners to identify unused/new PeopleSoft features to optimize business processes or satisfy unmet business objectives
- Performs complex fit/gap analysis of in-house, third-party or custom solutions to make recommendations for IT solutions
- Collaborates with technical developers to provide Tier II production support, while creating reports, queries, and workflows
- Mentors junior system analysts and provides leadership in projects and issues resolutions
- Develops and maintains documentation on requirements, functional specifications, testing procedures and configurations
- Monitors ongoing operation and performs activities to assist with performance tuning and troubleshooting of application issues
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of seven (7) years of progressive systems analyst experience in specific business domain and related PeopleSoft ERP system modules
To learn more about this and other positions at Miami Dade College visit us at www.mdc.edu/jobs.