Miami Dade College, Medical Campus is looking for a highly motivated individual for the Faculty, Nursing (RN-BSN Program) position. This Faculty member provides lecture and clinical teaching in an RN-BSN accredited Nursing Program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitates teaching/learning in the classroom, laboratory, and clinical settings
- Evaluates students and performs career and academic advising
- Participates in School of Nursing and College affairs
- Participates in curriculum development and revision that stress innovation and multicultural emphasis
- Participates in departmental recruiting and retention activities
- Master’s degree with Nursing Major; or Doctoral degree in Nursing or associated field preferred. Current FL License to practice Nursing; and 2 years equivalent FT Clinical Practice Experience as Registered Nurse. At least 30% of BSN coursework per academic year must be taught by Faculty with an earned Doctoral degree.
To learn more about this and other positions at Miami Dade College visit us at www.mdc.edu/jobs.