Miami Dade College is looking for a highly motivated individual for the Faculty, Health Sciences – Surgical Technology Skills position. This Faculty member provides lecture and clinical teaching in Health Sciences Surgical Technical Skills classes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitates teaching/learning in the classroom, laboratory and clinical settings.
- Evaluates students and performs career and academic advising.
- Plans and organizes instructional materials to meet course objectives.
- Participates in curriculum development and revision that stress innovation and multicultural emphasis.
- Participates in departmental recruiting and retention activities.
- Master’s degree in any field and an Associate’s degree or Certificate in Surgical Technology or Surgical Services; and, valid national certification from National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA); and, three (3) years of full-time operating room experience as a surgical technologist and /or instructional experience in field.
To learn more about this and other positions at Miami Dade College visit us at www.mdc.edu/jobs.