Miami Dade College, Hialeah Campus is looking for a highly motivated individual for the Campus Facilities Planner position. This role serves as Campus Liaison to the College’s Vice Provost for Facilities Management as well as a liaison with project architects and engineers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitates planning and project administration on all campus capital outlay renovation, remodeling and new construction projects.
- Develops, coordinates, and maintains the campus capital outlay priority lists, status reports, space utilization and inventory reports.
- Coordinate’s capital outlay projects execution and personnel moves.
- Oversees campus master planning processes.
- Participates in the development of project budget and schedule, pre-design project analysis process and design process.
- Facilitates preparation of educational specifications.
- Collaborates with facilities project managers in resolving issues concerning construction management issues.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college in Architecture, Facilities Management, Construction Management or related field and five (5) years of experience.