Meet is a global, Life Sciences focused recruitment company founded in London, with offices now in New York City, San Francisco, and Berlin. Our client’s range across the top Medical Device companies, to Pharma, Biotech and Contract Research Organizations (CROs) as well.
Meet will give inexperienced, entry level candidates the tools needed to succeed in a fast-paced environment including hands on training, support, career development opportunities, and much more. What sets Meet apart from other recruitment agencies is our culture. Rather than focus on unrealistic targets and billings, our company has real values when it comes to treating our employees better than anyone in the industry, we did just win the gold medal for Investment in People!
Meets core values include: Positivity, Integrity, Creativity, Success and Quality.
Day to day responsibilities of a Meet Recruiter:
- Working in a face-paced role in which you will be interacting with numerous hiring managers, assisting them with their staffing needs
- Delivering a superb candidate experience that begins with the initial phone call all the way through delivering and closing the offer
- Acting as a representative on behalf of Meet and our global clients in order to attract and maintain the best talent in the industry
- Using social media, networking events, job adverts, head hunting and referrals to uncover high quality candidates to fill live roles
- Becoming an expert in the Life Science industry and being that matchmaker between our clients and candidates
What is Meet looking for within their Recruiters?
- Someone that is hungry to succeed and have a successful career
- Ambition and a previous history of success in any environment, a “go-getter”
- Anyone looking break into sales and believes they would flourish in a fast-paced environment
- A person that is able to naturally network and engage with people from various backgrounds
- An ability to work both independently and as well as within a team
Benefits of working at Meet:
- Competitive base salary as well as uncapped commission scheme
- Award winning training which will allow you to hit the ground running- even with little to none previous sales/recruitment experience
- Numerous Incentives which the company covers all expenses for – Monthly lunches to 5* restaurants, Company Vacations to Ibiza & Miami, days out to musical festivals
- You will be part of a young, vibrant, highly ambitious team that will support you throughout your career
- Generous PTO package, the week off between Christmas and New Years, and even your Birthday as a day off!
How to apply:
If you feel you meet all requirements for this role and are interesting in taking next steps, apply now!