Marketplace Strategy– a rapidly growing digital marketing agency focused on online marketplaces, including Amazon, Walmart, and others – is seeking a Amazon Programmatic Display Coordinator. You will work closely with our Programmatic Strategists to create display campaigns to help drive sales for our client’s products on Amazon. This is a full time, entry level role positioned for growth opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify and understand client’s overall objectives, goals, product mix, and margin strategy
- Develop forecasts, ROI targets, and sales plans for Amazon paid media campaigns
- Define a campaign strategy and deliverable plans that meet or exceed client expectations including: writing ad copy, budgeting, implementing tags, managing vendor relationships, and account launch management
- Create and manage Amazon advertising campaigns through Amazon Advertising, DSP (previously AAP/AMG)
- Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based on client KPI targets and baselines
- Create monthly client reports, verify data accuracy, provide analysis and keep clients updated on the status of their accounts
- Work closely with the Account Strategists, Paid Search Strategists
- Attend client and agency meetings to present deliverables, campaign strategies, and tactics
- Ongoing understanding of Amazon/online marketplaces, Amazon sales acceleration strategy, industry trends, client successes, market activities, and competitors
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices, focusing on how changes can help improve offerings to accounts
- Think creatively and develop tools and innovative tactics to improve efficiencies or advance the practice
- Actively contribute to corporate initiatives, automation projects, process changes and roll-outs
- Periodically aid in creation of new business presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Basic understanding of programmatic advertising or digital marketing as a whole
- Experience in Excel
- Ability to think analytically and mathematically with basic data
- The role is based in Cleveland, Ohio and may require some travel, depending on company need
- General understanding of Amazon and e-commerce
- Receptive to feedback from colleagues, and is able to take and absorb critical feedback
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communications
ABOUT MARKETPLACE STRATEGY:
Marketplace Strategy is a fast-paced agency where you will have freedom and control of your and the company’s success. Our team is growing at a quick pace and you will have the opportunity to make a big and immediate impact. We have a flexible, fun, and hard-working environment. Marketplace Strategy is proud to be recognized as a Cleveland Top Workplace and a Great Place to Work scoring in the top 95% in company culture ratings by our employees.
Our Mission: To partner with clients to transform their brands through online marketplaces, while creating a company that attracts, empowers and retains remarkable people.
We also have 6 Core Values:
- Crush it for Clients – Focus on delivering great results
- Always be Learning – When we stop learning, we die
- PMA All Day – Positive Mental Attitude
- Focus on the Client Experience – Build the relationship
- Be a Team – Leverage collective minds with shared intent
- Create Something Great – Be proactive and seek opportunity
These core values and our mission are extremely important not only to MPS internally, but also for how we represent ourselves with our clients. We share our core values and company mission to highlight who we are as a business and to clearly identify our focuses on both our customers and our culture as an organization.
Here are some of our other benefits:
- Beautiful, new office space with views of downtown Cleveland and Lake Erie (team is currently working fully remote until 2021).
- Free parking, any time
- Dog-friendly office
- Stocked kitchen filled with snacks and drinks
- Generous time off and holiday schedule (Full Time Employee Benefit)
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage (Full Time Employee Benefit)
- Pension and Matching 401k (Full Time Employee Benefit)
- A transparent leadership team that places a large focus on culture
- A commitment to providing and supporting professional development
- Quarterly company-wide off-site meetings and outings
- …and so much more, like a relaxed dress code, energetic company culture, LOTS of donuts, monthly Happy Hours…
If you feel like you could be a great fit at Marketplace Strategy and are aligned with the information above, please apply. We look forward to reviewing your application.