Aspiring sales professionals ready to make their mark in the world of live and virtual business events. Turn their drive and ambition into a lucrative and rewarding career within a worldwide leader at designing, marketing and delivering live professional development events. We produce over 2,000 strategic conferences and summits around the world each year. We are currently seeking intensely motivated, competitive and passionate individuals to serve as Sales Representatives to join our growing team. Duties include prospecting over the phone, emailing and creating enticing outreach campaigns that will help bolster inbound product and service enquiries.
You will be working remotely to start before moving to our downtown Chicago office in the NBC Tower, once the pandemic has subsided.
We reward success, and you will have the ability to grow and learn first hand from the companies’ top sales professionals.
· Market research and data capture
· Prospecting over the phone
· Showing up with a positive attitude ready to crush your goals
· Sales Outreach leveraging the phone, email and voicemail
· Auditing past clients for re-entry strategy
· Set monthly goals and KPIs
· Bringing your own set of ideas to help improve day-to-day operations and results
· Making mistakes and learning from them
· Excellent written and oral skills (English)
· Track record of over-achieving goals
· Incredible research skills
· Solid communication and interpersonal skills
· Customer service focus with attention to detail
· Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
· Basic administration skills
· Willingness to work in fast pace environment
· Positive, goal oriented attitude is a must have
We will invest in training and coaching you to:
Research and learn industry trends, identify channels for new business development, formulate sales and marketing strategies, prospect and mine for decision-makers, pitch and sell to the world’s top professionals, close and manage $100,000s worth of accounts and build long-term client relationships within North America’s most prominent industry sectors.
Traits of a successful candidate:
· A confident, positive and disciplined attitude
· Loves to learn, research and prospect
· Great verbal and written messenger
· Has a “phone-first” mentality, focused and a “wait for no-one” approach
· An appreciation for the art of sales engagement and efficiency of cold-calling
· Ability to easily handle rejection and find opportunity in objection
· Knows how to have FUN, work hard and inspire others to do the same
How you will benefit:
· Robust Compensation Package – Base + Commission ($40,000 – $50,000 year one expected earnings)
· 10 vacation days
· Health and Dental Coverage
· Career path carved out for you that combines comprehensive training, growth, advancement and higher earnings
· Continuous coaching and training on industry, product and process
· Work hard, play hard, team-based office culture led by a diverse workforce
· Fast-track internal promotion and management opportunities based upon performance
· Once the quarantine is over, an opportunity to travel, attend events, learn and stay at some five star venues
· Inspired employee engagement, teambuilding activities and philanthropy
· Commuter-friendly downtown Chicago location, however, in these WFH times, a ton of engagement through video meetings and chat groups for all staff members.
A Day In The Life of a successful candidate:
· Research industry regulations, web-sites, associations, market reports, trade publications, whitepapers, directories, bloggers, portals, linked-in groups, vendors and suppliers in order to establish leads to engage with.
· Gain market intelligence and competitive intelligence on related industry events.
· Generate well-researched leads within various end-user, vendors, consultant and service categories that are aligned with our event audiences.
· Conducting phone-based lead research and sales calls to prospects introducing our product and value propositions.
· Understanding the needs, pains and opportunities of you prospect-base.
· Spending an average of 2-3 hours on the phone each and every day pitching, presenting and consulting on our event vision, benefits, expected ROI to prospects.
· Asking and answering questions that lead to qualified decisions and outcomes with efficiency and precision.
· Closing Sales.
· Managing your clients and accounts through activation, pre-event promotion, event-day preparation and expectation, live and virtual event experiences and post-event outcomes.
· Build strong client relationships and exploring various business development channels within our portfolio of products and services.
· Grow your skill set and career position by participating in all aspects of training development offered within the group.