Manpower Healthcare – Travel Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Description
LPNs, are you looking to earn premium pay while in school? Manpower Healthcare is looking to expand our team and recruit multiple travel LPNs. We offer opportunities for local and travel assignments. Successful candidates will work within their entire scope of practice and will be under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN). The LPN will consistently perform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing and assisting others in the management of patient care. LPNs are fully accountable for ensuring that the utmost in competent care and safety is consistently delivered to all patients. This opportunity awaits a motivated and ambitious professional with appropriate experience.
The Licensed Practical Nurse/ Licensed Vocational Nurse is a vitality specialist that helps change the lives of patients and residents each day. The LPN/LVN is responsible for providing a full range of nursing care in an interdisciplinary environment including:
- Resident Evaluation
- Care Planning
- Provision of Direct Patient Care
- Monitoring Patient Care provided by unlicensed staff
- Problem Solving
- Bedside Nursing
- Medication Administration
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
- A graduate of an approved school for practical or vocational nursing is required must be currently licensed as an LPN/LVN by the State Board of Nursing
- CPR Certification required
- Drug Screen and Background Check is required for this position
- Experience is preferred in rehabilitative or geriatric nursing
At Manpower, we firmly believe that our Associates are the center of our organization. At Manpower we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Premium Pay
- Flexible Schedule – work when you want
- Travel Opportunities
For more information on regional healthcare openings or to speak with a Manpower Healthcare Recruiter, please call 304.757.9589 or review job openings on Manpower.com
Want to learn more? Call or text us at 304.757.9589 or visit us on the web at Manpower.com or check us out on Facebook @WVManpower.
Manpower is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer