Lord Abbett is seeking to hire a Portfolio Analyst for its Municipal Bond team. The Portfolio Analyst will support our municipal bond investment products, interact with dealers, and work on strategic investment analysis projects.
We’ll trust you to:
- Develop and maintain knowledge on markets, portfolios, and positioning
- Process trades for portfolio managers
- Interact with dealers
- Work on investment analysis projects
- Provide operational support
- Develop and maintain relationships necessary to navigate an often complex organizational structure
You’ll need to have:
- May or June 2021 Bachelor’s degree candidates
- Outstanding academic background
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Passion for investing
- Superior analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capability to build and maintain strong relationships with the broader investment team
Candidates must be able to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship (now or in the future).
Why Lord Abbett?
Lord Abbett is one of the fastest-growing global asset managers with approximately $225 billion in assets under management. We were named one of the Best Places to Work in Money Management for 2020 by Pensions & Investments, as well as a Best Place to Work in the Human Rights Campaign’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index. Our employees share a passion for excellence in serving our diverse range of clients – individuals, advisors, and institutions across the globe who rely on us to deliver innovative investment solutions that help them secure stronger financial futures. We seek to hire a diverse group of talented individuals who are committed to driving our vision to be the most respected asset manager in the world, fulfilling our commitment to global corporate citizenship, and achieving our mission of securing a sustainable future for our clients, our people, and our world.