We are Lone Beacon, one of the fastest growing financial marketing companies in America, and we’re excited to announce our new content and media marketing internship for the summer and fall semester. The ideal candidate should be entrepreneurial-minded and enjoy working in a competitive, fast-paced environment. Lone Beacon will provide the necessary training to bring you up to speed initially, while also creating opportunities for you to learn about successful media and marketing strategies in today’s world. You’ll have the ability to contribute to our team and respective clients across the country in a meaningful and tangible way.
In this role, you’ll assist in the creation of new content marketing materials. Additionally, you’ll work on designing strategies that will help Lone Beacon to better leverage content across the entire marketing ecosystem.
Check us out at www.lonebeacon.com
If you are detail-oriented, can multi-task, and are eager for a real-world learning opportunity, then we encourage you to apply.
- Research the latest news regarding Social Security, the tax code, healthcare, and personal finance trends
- Create and proofread marketing content including blogs, articles, guides, and webinars that will be used by financial advisors across the country
- Assist with radio broadcast operations including writing/branding radio scripts, facilitating in the production and trafficking of radio spots and shows, and reviewing broadcast performance on weekly basis
- Work closely with the digital media marketing and client-facing team members to execute key content strategies
- Assist in research, outreach, and PR management for Lone Beacon articles across the nation
- Research independent advisors that fit Lone Beacon’s ideal customer profile to market to
- Strategize and help execute the weekly content creation of Lone Beacon database emails
- Must be working towards a college degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong editing, grammar, and proof-reading skills, a good listener, and ability to accept constructive feedback
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment; ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office, Including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- General interest in financial and/or marketing – media industry
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Ability to communicate and work on a team
- Self-starter mindset
- Knowledge of SEO & email best practices is a plus