Staffing Specialist/On-Site Supervisor
Columbus, OH, United States
We are actively hiring a Staffing Specialist for our Columbus, OH office. This role requires
strong skills in leadership, relationship building, and critical thinking to effectively source
qualified candidates and establish and maintain relationships with our customers.
• Maintain communication with candidates and clients
• Perform searches for qualified candidates using computer databases, networking,
internet resources, media, and employee referrals
• Oversee current employee attendance and performance; provide corrective actions as needed
• Work with our clients to monitor their staffing needs and project future staffing levels
• Conduct site visits at clients as needed
• Validate and process payroll in a timely manner
• Perform interviews with potential candidate and assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience and aptitudes and conduct all necessary background checks/reference checks
• Document all applicant and client information correctly into database.
• Prepare and extend offers to select candidates.
• Creating onboarding documents and conduct onboarding classes.
• Supervise temp employees assigned to customer site.
• Must thrive in fast pace environment and be a strong multi-tasker
• Operate with professional and confidential mannerism
• Employ high levels of integrity
• Demonstrate superior communication, problem solving and time management skills
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Experience in customer service field preferred
• Leadership experienced preferred, but not required.