Job Summary: Candlemaker
The Candlemaker will perform a limited variety of routine duties involving a number of repetitive manual operations to produce quality candle product.
· Inspect all raw, in process and finished material and product for defects or malfunctions
· Retrieves and/or transports necessary material and supplies to and from work area and designated locations
· Perform various cleaning duties as required including cleaning jars, scraping floors and general cleaning duties
· Performs repetitive hard work including but not limited to, loading of glass and application of wick straighteners; wick cutting; hand packing and hand lidding of candles
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Ability to read and write in the English language
· Ability to stand for 8nplus hours and able to lift up to 40 pounds on a frequent basis
· Good working knowledge of basic arithmetic and the ability to calculate percentages
Multiple Shift Options Available
Please call our office at 413-387-4599 to set up a time to complete the application process.