Jr. BDRs help sell the LIFARS suite of cyber security services, including incident response retainer programs. These services are sold to clients of all sizes and verticals within the United States who maintain large amounts of sensitive digital data. The chosen candidate will contact customers, explain product features, answer questions, and work with the LIFARS sales team to schedule meetings. This position can be held in a remote capacity.
*While the LIFARS office is in New York, this job can be held in a remote capacity from anywhere in the U.S.
- Minimum expectation of hours spent is twenty hours per week
- Identify prospective customers by any means including social media and provided lists
- Contact new prospects to discuss their needs and explain how specific products and services may meet these needs
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team to understand selling strategies and marketing messaging
- Document all prospect contacts and enter results on a spreadsheet to be circulated on a weekly basis
- Quota will be assigned in the offer letter. The expectation is for there to be $50,000 of services sold in the first eight weeks of employment
- Probation Period: Ten Weeks
- Compensation: In addition to a $1,000 monthly stipend, there will also be a 10% commission paid on all attributed revenue received by LIFARS. If the profitability falls below acceptable levels, the commission paid will be adjusted accordingly
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- One year of experience in sales preferred but not necessary
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work independently and with others