As part of a mission centric, locally delivered and nationally powered organization, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) Internship Program is an opportunity to help prepare college students taking their first steps into the workforce while creating a pipeline of motivated volunteers to support the LLS mission. LLS interns will help raise funds, plan events, serve as advocates for patients, and make a difference in the lives of those touched by blood cancer, and prospect research. Relentlessly pursuing cancer cures.
Applicant can be located in the Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Toledo or Buffalo area
· Manages the Eastern Great Lakes region accounts and posts regular content.
· Brainstorm campaign ideas and create a content pipeline
· Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok
· Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns
· Engages regularly with audiences to share and repost content and increase the follower base.
· Provide suggestions for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.