LaSalle Network has partnered with a growing consumer goods company located in the western suburbs of Chicago in need of a talented Fulfilment Supervisor to join their growing team. This Fulfilment Supervisor will oversee warehouse operations and the ideal candidate for this role will have prior leadership experience in the warehouse, fulfilment, and distribution space.
Fulfilment Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Oversee warehouse operations to ensure incoming inventory is received and documented in a timely manner
- Provide clear and concise communication and customer service and act as the liaison across many different departments
- Monitor schedule and ensure that receiving and distribution clerks can actively cover the product flow
- Make recommendations to enhance business processes and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies
Fulfilment Supervisor Requirements:
- Prior warehouse, fulfilment, and distribution leadership experience specifically with process improvement
- Experience with retail is a plus
- BA degree or equivalent working experience
- Minimum 2 years experience
If you are interested in joining this growing company as a Fulfilment Supervisor opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today!
Sr Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: inventory , supply chain , tracking , ERP , fulfilment, distribution, logistics , shipping , receiving
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in marketing, administrative, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.