LaSalle Network is partnering with a growing derivatives exchange in Chicago to find their next Exchange Operations Support Analyst. This position sits in their IT operations group. This is an open-ended contract opportunity for now with maybe potential for hire later on in the year.
Exchange Operations Support Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide expert level remote management, administration, and support for the production and demo trading exchange including:
- Update underlying symbols
- Contract creations
- End of Day Processing
- Market Data Analysis of Product Offerings
- Assistance with problem support and resolution
- Participation in the development and on-going refinement, enhancement, and continuous process improvement for the services
- Participation in the investigation, implementation, and operation of 3rd party tools to enhance/improve, automate, and streamline the delivery of the services
- Participation in the quality assurance testing of the services
Exchange Operations Support Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, mathematics, or computer science is preferred
- Knowledge or experience of options and futures trading markets
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills and interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Knowledge of ITIL and incident management
- Any experience with the following is would be nice to have: SQL, Linux operating systems, job scheduling software, FIX Protocol, SMARTS
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more about this Exchange Operations Support Analyst role, please send a resume to email@example.com today!
Recruiter – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Trade Support , Exchange Support , Linux , SQL , Analyst , ITIL
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.