One of the world’s largest wine and spirits companies is looking for talent like you! Want to start your career with a company that inspires human connection, emphasizes innovation and an entrepreneurial mindset? This could be the place for you.
Our client, a leader in the beverage industry, is looking for an Entry Level Supply Chain Analyst. In the Entry Level Supply Chain Analyst position, you will have the ability to collaborate cross-functionally among all departments of Supply Chain, act as a market owner and have direct access to clients and customers to ensure satisfaction.
Entry Level Supply Chain Analyst Responsibilities:
- Maintain the overall order management and handling any order change, quality or shipment claims, sample requests, etc.
- Maintain effective communication with internal departments and external vendors
- Support supply chain initiatives and new process improvement implementations
- Work cross functionally among teams to engage stakeholders and allocate resources
Entry Level Supply Chain Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, business or any other relevant degree
- 1 + years in an analytical role within a supply chain setting or internship experience
- Strong project management experience, ability to work cross functionally among teams and allocate resources
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUPs, specifically in a supply chain environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to lead a team on multiple projects
- SAP and Salesforce is a plus
This company is investing in their talent as they grow and want candidates like you! If you are interested in this Entry Level Supply Chain Analyst opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: entry level, supply chain, analyst , SAP , Salesforce , VLOOKUPs , Microsoft Excel , supply chain management , pivot tables
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.