A global supplier in the western suburbs of Chicago is looking for an Entry-Level Human Resources Business Partner! The ideal candidate for this role is looking to grow their career in HR and learn the ins and outs of HR coordination at a global company. This role will support the company and employees of all levels in day-to-day responsibilities.
Entry-Level Human Resources Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Conduct employee engagement interviews & surveys
- Partake in office visits – 30+ offices nationwide
- Act as point of contact for managers & employees on company policies
- Coordinate leaves of absence, workers’ compensation, and transfers
- Oversee safety and regulatory compliance
- Promote an engaging work environment
Entry-Level Human Resources Business Partner Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 0-3 years of experience (internships welcomed!)
- Ability to travel up to 1-2 times per month
- Proficient in Excel: testing will be part of the interview process!
If you are looking for that next step in your HR career and qualify per the requirements, then this is the perfect opportunity for you! If you are interested in this Entry-Level Human Resources Business Partner opportunity, please apply today!
Sr. Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: HR , human resources, internships , entry level , entry-level , partner , business , travel , excel , employee engagement , global supplier
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.