Candidates must be accepted into one of the Graduate Programs here at Lander University prior to beginning the position.
Compensation: Selected candidate will receive a 50% tuition and fee waiver as well as a $3000 stipend per semester. Note that if the GA position does not relate directly to their graduate studies the student will be taxed on the stipend and tuition benefits. Graduate Assistants work approximately 20 hours per week during the school year. Graduate Assistantships may be renewed for one additional year.
- Must have own transportation
- Be reliable
- Be trustworthy
- Assist with coordination and scheduling of PASS/Supplemental Instruction mentors and sessions
- Manage attendance tracking and assist with program assessment
- Provide follow-up with faculty members
- Assist with Peer Leader training, supervision and evaluation
- Assist with session observations
- Follow up with students that attend PASS/Supplemental Instruction
- Assist with growing online options for PASS/Supplemental Instruction
LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT: FALL/SPRING