Candidates must be accepted into one of the Graduate Programs here at Lander University prior to beginning the position.
Compensation: Selected candidate will receive a 50% tuition and fee waiver as well as a $3000 stipend per semester. Note that if the GA position does not relate directly to their graduate studies the student will be taxed on the stipend and tuition benefits. Graduate Assistants work approximately 20 hours per week during the school year. Graduate Assistantships may be renewed for one additional year.
- Receives and directs phone calls as well as fielding questions pertaining to procurement.
- Assists with the receipt and examination of purchase requisitions for accuracy.
- Assists the Procurement Buyer(s).
- Maintains the University Vendor File by receiving, verifying and inputting proper documents.
- Performs related duties as required.