A Rewarding Experience: It is empowering to know you are making a difference in someone’s life, whether you are comforting someone who is sick or elderly or helping people cope with his or her conditions.
Do you like doing crafts, planning activities and playing games with others?
Job Summary: Activities Assistants provide therapeutic activities for the residents in a given area under the supervision of the Activity Services Director. Adheres to flexible schedules in order to support resident and seasonal program needs.
Job Type: Full time / Part time
Schedule: All Shifts
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Flexible Schedules
- Company pays a large portion of Insurance premium!
- Conducts and/or assist with resident activities under supervision of director.
- Communicates residents’ needs to appropriate department.
- Assists residents to and from activities.
- Attends resident care conferences as needed.
- Documents in resident records as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in a health care setting preferred.
- Creative ability to work with various generations.
- Strong communication and computer skills preferred.
- Valid STNA License a plus