HELP DESK ANALYSTS
Jumpstart your career in the dynamic Legal/IT sector with Keno Kozie as a Help Desk Analyst! We offer a comprehensive training program to every incoming Help Desk Analyst to be successful in supporting our law firm clients.
Keno prepares you to work in a fast pace, agile, customer service-oriented environment while working collegially and collaboratively with a world-class Help Desk team. Career opportunities abound both within the Help Desk Department as well as more hands-on engineering roles for those looking for a more technical track.
Working from home with various shift options available while receiving a full array of benefits, health insurance, matching 401k, and many more perks.
Come join our team of Help Desk professionals and catapult your career in IT!
The Help Desk Analyst provides technical support related to computer systems, hardware, or software via telephone, email, and chat tools. This position is fast-paced and multi-task intensive; requiring quick decision making and top-notch customer service skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include, but may not be limited to, the following. Essential functions are primary job duties that an individual must be able to perform successfully with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Serve as the first point of contact to customers seeking help for hardware, software, network, or other technical and non-technical issues.
· Provide over-the-phone, email, and chat support.
· Identify, diagnose, and resolve all customer issues by using documented troubleshooting items such as a knowledge base, previously reported issues, colleague experience, or connecting the customer to an escalated level of support to properly resolve their issue.
· Use of screen sharing and remote control tools to properly vet, collect, and evaluate the customer’s reported issue.
· Properly ticketing all customer requests with detailed information regarding the issue reported. Help Desk Analysts are expected to provide accurate, descriptive, and complete information in all tickets to successfully relay informits action back to the customer or other support team members.
· Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Strong verbal, written and typing skills.
· Excellent customer service skills, efficiency, multi-tasking skills, and patience are key to any Help Desk Analyst’s success.
· Dependable team player who works collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment.
· Ability to act independently and make decisions within the scope of the position’s responsibilities.
· Display the utmost professionalism at all times with team members as well as end-users.
· Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
· Ability to think strategically and analytically to troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly and/or provide successful alternative methods until a permanent resolution can be found.
· Proactive with the ability to identify, define, and perform remote troubleshooting of computer/technical issues through remote control tools while asking pertinent questions.
· Exhibit a high degree of initiative, follow-through, and critical-thinking skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a demanding, fast-paced, detail-oriented work environment, and make decisions based upon results of research.
TOOLS, EQUIPMENT, WORK AIDS USED IN THE JOB
· Smartphone required
o Android OS version 8.0 or higher
o iPhone 6s or higher
· High-speed internet with a minimum of 10 Mb down 5 Mb up
o The ability to wire into your modem or router (wireless connections are not supported)
· May require Intune “Mobile Device Management” software installed on a personal device(s)
· Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
KENO KOZIE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Diversity and inclusion matter to us here at Keno Kozie Associates. We celebrate our differences and advocate an environment where everyone feels included. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, Veteran status or any other protected group status. Our differences make us better, stronger and more successful. Equal employment opportunity extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensations, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.