Justice 4 Housing is a newly advocacy organization committed to ending homelessness for Justice Involved and formerly incarcerated individuals, through permanent and emergency solutions.
· WE ARE PART OF A MOVMENT TO END RACAIL INJUSTICE!
THIS POSITION IS LOOKING FOR A BOLD INDIVIDUAL WHO BELIEIVES IN OUR CAUSE
A chance to make a newly non-profit noticed. Build up our online followers. We are offering a bonus at the end of the semester if you are the individual who is able to get our organization Noticed. if you are not afraid to be bold, brazen, creative and radical.
We want to make a statement. Racial justice is our goal.
· Values: We are formerly incarcerated, community allies and advocates with aligned spirit and goals. We operate from a people led process to organize and advocate for the elimination of discriminatory federal, state and local housing policies. We also ensure stable housing that addresses the root causes of justice involved and formerly incarcerated homelessness with holistic and community-based solutions.
Graphic Design: Able to create social media graphics,
Social Media Marketing: Proficient in Social Media Marketing, FB Live, Instagram, YouTube, ect
Technical Tools: Identify tech tools to enhance media, capacity building, and community outreach
Manage Face Book/Twitter/Instagram/LinkedIn
- Make sure your Facebook Page category is Nonprofit Organization or Charity Organization
- Business Manager (for organizations that use Business Manager)
· Create Weekly Graphics Post (Canva Adobe or whatever you choose to use)
· Create Campaign Graphics/Tweets Post
· Create target posts depending on weekly/monthly actions
- Create Petitions through Action Network online tool
- Create Mailing List/Email Marketing
· Create Newsletter Quarterly/Bi-Yearly
· Work with team to create petitions, op-ads, sign-on letters, annual reports
Manage Google AdWords Account and Marketing
· Create relationship with the media to enhance visibility. online news stories/panel discussions
· Create a list of Media Outreach Contacts
Manage Weekly Actions:
· Create Weekly Action Items and circulate
· Create YouTube channel
· Maintain and upload video’s to YouTube channel
If you want to get involved in rally’s, protest, legislative campaigns you will be part of our Actions whenever we create them. the summer is busy so they will occur often.