Junior Achievement of Greater Cleveland provides economic education to K-12 students throughout Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake and Lorain counties. Our programs reach 45,000 students annually, preparing them for success in the global economy. Each of JA’s economic education programs are brought to life by volunteers who bring their real-world experience to the classroom. Our programs are provided at no cost to educators and are supported with the help of businesses, individuals, and foundations.
JA Program Intern
This position will report directly to the Program Management Team. This position will work directly with the Resource Coordinator. This position will also assist other departments within the organization on a as needed basis. This position is unpaid. College or Service Hour Credit is available. The intern will be compensation for their parking, meals and other amenities on their assigned days. The duration of the internship, days & hours scheduled will be determined during the interview process on a case-by-case basis.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Assist the Resource Coordinator with daily activities.
· Assist the Resource Coordinator with activities and management of the BCRM database.
· Assist the Program Team with daily activities.
· Analyze data collected from student pre-and-post tests.
· Gathering and analyzing feedback from teachers and volunteers.
· Assist other departments on a as needed basis.
The ideal candidate is:
· Proficient in various network platforms
· Able to work independently & in a team environment