JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.4 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management advises institutions, endowments, foundations and families through Asset Management and Wealth Management. Our Wealth Management business includes J.P. Morgan Private Bank, J.P. Morgan Securities and Chase Wealth Management.
About Wealth Management: With more than 160 years of experience, J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to high net worth individuals and families around the world. We deliver highly customized and comprehensive solutions to help clients with the many complexities they face on their balance sheets by leveraging the Private Bank’s products and solutions. The Private Bank is involved with every facet of wealth management, including investments, liquidity and credit management, and tax and estate planning. Our business model focuses on deep client relationships through an integrated team structure with a platform of depth and breadth.
Program Overview: The three-year Analyst Program provides exposure to our multiple business areas within the Private Bank including but not limited to credit and lending, multi-asset class investments, wealth advisory and estate planning. At the end of the program top performing Analysts will have the opportunity to continue onto the next phase at the firm as an Associate. Promotional opportunities within J.P. Morgan are based on our business needs and the Analyst’s performance.
Role and Responsibilities: As a Banker Analyst on an integrated team you will work with our bankers, global investment specialists, capital advisors, and trust and estate experts to bring in new clients and to serve existing clients. We recommend investment, credit and wealth management solutions to our clients; protecting, managing and growing their wealth across generations. Specific responsibilities include:
* Help devise customized financial strategies for existing and prospective clients
* Prepare pitch books and meeting materials
* Collaborate with integrated team members to analyze balance sheets and understand a clients’ investment objectives to produce customized recommendations that consider appropriate risk/return objectives
* Become an expert in a range of proprietary models to provide recommendations on tailored solutions
* Conduct research and analysis; assist with product development and prospecting efforts
* Research client inquiries and manage follow up communication and materials
* As you progress in your role, you will assume significant responsibility by interacting frequently with senior management and working directly with clients
We seek candidates with a unique blend of interpersonal and analytical skills. The ideal candidate will efficiently leverage both qualitative and quantitative resources to understand complex financial situations and present solutions. Specific qualifications include:
* No more than three years of work experience following completion of undergraduate program
* Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum overall GPA of 3.2
* Ability to multi-task and organize work to meet deadlines across multiple projects with limited supervision
* Broad conceptual thinking and work planning skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to be a dynamic member of a team
* Strong written and oral communication abilities
* Strong research and critical thinking skills, with ability to synthesize and interpret data quickly
* Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends, as well as the international markets.
* Proficiency with Microsoft office programs including Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF